***

Life, love, work, guilty pleasures and keeping it real.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ariana Marie Rice


Ariana rocking the cute little outfit I got her and headband I made her!

Mikey and I took four days off of work, packed our bags and headed to Kentucky to stay with (my sister-in-law) Alicia and Jon and to meet their new new little bundle of {pure} joy, Ariana Marie Rice. One-month old two days ago, Ariana is thee most precious little baby girl, as you can see from the pictures.

I cannot wait to see them all (Ariana in particular, LOL) when they travel to Utah for Christmas.

Baby hungry? A little bit, I will not lie... but man is she a lot of work! For now, I love to hold her and play with her every second I can but hand to her to Mommy when it's time to eat, {ETC.}!!!

Carrie Bradshaw moment:
With all of the hustle and bustle of everyday life, never-ending bills and debt and lack of the "ideal situation;" when are you actually ready?







No comments:

Post a Comment