***

Life, love, work, guilty pleasures and keeping it real.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

In full bloom

My gorgeous bouquet made up of all white/ivory flowers bring texture and interest ...
hydrangea, lisianthus, callas, roses, vendulas and ranunculus ...
tied in black ribbon and overlayed with a french braid in ivory ribbon and a pearl handle ...
Mikey's boutonniere was made of a lily to match my bouquet.
I am by no means any type of flower connoisseur, but after choosing and budgeting for (seasonal-August) wedding flowers, I at least know what I like and what I can and cannot afford. Going in to it, I knew the general look and style I wanted for all of my wedding flowers, but I did not know that it would cost me/my budget an arm and both legs.
I loved all of my flowers thanks to Jerry Rose at Hillside Floral. I was able to get my favorite flower, hydrangeas, in all of my bouquets and simply scale back on the size of centerpieces.

The bridesmaid bouquets were made up of hot pink roses,
green mini-hydrangeas and some random fun to add some umph ...
tied with black ribbon and pearl handles ...
My throw bouquet and bridesmaid's bouquets filled the guest table ...
Will I EVER get sick of talking about our Wedding day and divulging on my details?
Hell no.
Ahhhhh.... I love WEDDINGS. A lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment