***

Life, love, work, guilty pleasures and keeping it real.

Friday, August 6, 2010

I wanna rock right now. Right, right, right now. My Wedding- the dance party.

Dance party: a critical element/activity to any party I host or am involved in. Requiring great music, fab friends {and maybe a beverage or two}.

While most dance parties I host take place in my apartment living room {broken tables and Amanda in the fireplace pilot light} this one was different. . . .

Band or D.J. - whatever your fancy, great music is a necessity!
Mikey discovered The Salamanders band- and they were absolutely fabulous.
At a point in the night, EVERY guest was on the dance floor, now that's what I call a dance party! A wedding is like thee most spectacular party ever, and it should be treated that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment