***

Life, love, work, guilty pleasures and keeping it real.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My favorite neutral nail polish

I love having my nails freshly manicured. Of course it would fabulous to visit a salon each week for a standing manicure/polish change like many grandmothers partake- but get real, that is not in my budget. So... I usually do my own. At least once a week I do a thorough manicure process: remove my polish, soak my nails in a bowl of warm water and some shampoo or something, press my cuticles back, trim, file, buff, oil, soak and paint! The other time(s) throughout the week I opt for a quick polish change. My fave polish lines are OPI and Essie. I mean, at all times I have an average of 25 color options. I love deep dark reds, bright pinks, hues of purples and even metallics like silver and gold. Of all my favorite colors, I have a ton, my very most favoritest is OPI's Bubble Bath.

When in doubt of color selection, I always go for this pale pink hue, with just a touch of iridescence- this picture does not do the color justice. Whether it is a "night on the town" or work week shade... this color is perfect! I have tried numerous other similar colors in both the OPI and essie lines, and I always come back to this one. An oldie but for sure a goodie!

No comments:

Post a Comment