***

Life, love, work, guilty pleasures and keeping it real.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 25th...


Happy 21st Birthday Whitney!

21 years ago today I got my first little sister, Whitney Jean Whetman. Whitney was originally supposed to be "Jordan," a boy but we were all blessed with a darling, chunky and bald baby girl! I was four-years-old when was born, barely. I was SO excited to have a baby sister! Someone to play with, someone to boss around and someone to love.

We have been through a lot together: we have had countless good times and also countless times when we wanted to murder one another. The great thing about a sister is that she is also your BFF. There is no one you can trust like a sister, or sista. It is such a wonderful and warm feeling that there is someone you can always rely on, trust and who will be there for you.

I love you Whitters!

My Sister WHITNEY............................
shoe store make overs tricking her:$5 bill exchanged for two $1 bills tubing camp fires in the yard diving in hot tubs crying pretending to be dead to scare her real-life cash register store willy wonka homeslice movie lines backing it up like a mac truck playing school painting nails coloring hair fighting eating swimming loving hugging llamas


I cannot wait to write Emily's birthday tribute in November, when she will be 16- YIKES.

No comments:

Post a Comment