***

Life, love, work, guilty pleasures and keeping it real.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Oh, you're making me BLUSH

I love all things makeup, but blush definitely tops my list of must wear items. I alternate colors throughout the week and specifically throughout the seasons. This summer I am rocking different shades of pink, my fave!
I recently began using MAC's beauty powder in Pretty Baby. I love it! I use it on top of my pressed powder to warm my face (cheeks, forehead, nose, chin) and then I focus one of my bright pinks on my cheeks.

My go-to blush colors this season are: MAC's Well Dressed and Pink Swoon, and Nars' Deep Throat. In addition to powder, beauty powder and blush, I still sweep about one big swoop of bronzer.

What's your favorite summer time blush hue?

No comments:

Post a Comment