***

Life, love, work, guilty pleasures and keeping it real.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Just Married


Jaima and Chris had an incredible wedding this last Saturday, October 9. {I am SO obsessed with Weddings.} Everything about their day turned out perfect and Jaima was a gorgeous Bride! I was in-charge of hair and makeup, while I was a nervous wreck (about this and my toast) they both turned out so great!
As her MOH I gave her the something blue to cross off of her list, I am SO dissappointed in myself, I did not take a picture of the darling bouquet charm, blue lace panties and super cute packaging... but I am telling you, it was SUPER cute.
Now what will I do with my creative time? Good thing Halloween is around the corner... time to create!

I have said this before but again - I would love the opportunity to work with any of you, or anyone you may know, who is planning an event (wedding, showers, parties, etc.), call me!

1 comment:

  1. You truly are amazing!!! Don't know what I would have done without you!!! Love you to death sista!!!!

    ReplyDelete