***

Life, love, work, guilty pleasures and keeping it real.

Friday, January 14, 2011

We pop champagne 'cause we got that dough...

Okay, we are not really popping champagne 'cause we got that dough, but I am super excited to announce that I will begin as an
advertising Jr. Account Manager at StruckAxiom!
... which means popping champagne ...

Today marked my last full week with Penna Powers Brian Haynes, my last Friday, my last staff meeting. It's bittersweet. I have had an amazing experience at PPBH where I interned for eight months and have worked as a PR account coordinator for nearly two years. With lots of memories, knowledge and friends here, I am so appreciative of my experience.

I am SO excited to take this next step in my career.
As if January does not bring enough celebrating, here is one more very exciting thing to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment